NOW

6/recent/ticker-posts

shape logo design in adobe illustrator cc | logo concept | gaming logo | youtube logo

 



Today we learn how to create eye shape logo design in Adobe illustrator cc. It will be helpful for complete your client work for freelance services. I always target to my audience which are students of graphic designing course. I hope this tutorial is helpful for your learning carear. Welcome to Bakali Graphics YouTube channel and here you can find videos related to Graphic designing, Logo design , packaging design, video editing, full advance tutorial-unboxing &reviews. I hope you are learning well from our videos and making your mind sharper than before.


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Make sure to drop a like if you enjoyed! If you like my content be sure to smash that subscribe button! Thank you for watching this video, it really means a lot! ❤ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ 
If you have any questions this video, please ask question comment box, I will answer! ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ 

 More Videos~ 

 1:how to make alphabetical B logo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UH_Q...​ 
 
 2: how to make alphabetical A logo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXQej...​ 

 3: how to create social media post https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng024...​ 

 4: How to create burger poster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8i4c...​ 

 5: How to design visiting card https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wvJE...​ 

 6: how to make burger poster in illustrator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb6XO...​ 

 7: how to create potato chips packaging design https://youtu.be/3B06d0bXx0I​​​ 

 8: funny hairy cartoon design in Adobe illustrator CC tutorial https://youtu.be/b5dU1SgAzgg​ 

 9: Convert raster to vector in adobe illustrator https://youtu.be/pnpvG7vM7Y4​  ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ 

Follow us: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments