NOW

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to create 3D logo in adobe illustrator cc

How to create 3D logo in adobe illustrator cc | Logo | illustrator tutorial | logo tutorial | design


thumbnail

 WATCH THIS VIDEO:



Hello guys!!! In this tutorial, I will make a very beautiful and simple logo in illustrator cc. It will be created with just very simple steps. You can follow my steps for your learning creativity. I hope u will enjoy this video.
Welcome to Bakali Graphics YouTube channel and here you can find videos related to Graphic designing, Logo design, packaging design, video editing, full advanced tutorial-unboxing &reviews. I hope you are learning well from our videos and making your mind sharper than before. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Make sure to drop a like if you enjoyed it! If you like my content be sure to smash that subscribe button! Thank you for watching this video, it really means a lot! ❤ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ If you have any questions about this video, please ask the question comment box, I will answer! ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Post a Comment

0 Comments