NOW

6/recent/ticker-posts

Photoshop Tutorial | Photo Manipulation | Water Splash and Fish in Bulb.

Photo Manipulation.

Manipulation

Enough with instructional exercises about people :D that is correct, this time I thought we should make an impact with fish in a bulb. I truly had some good times time making this impact and furthermore in recording and altering. 


Fundamentally, to make this impact we will utilize a stock photograph of a bulb, and afterward, we will eliminate its inward parts. From that point onward, we will add water, sprinkle, and fish. I will tell you the best way to utilize covering and mixing modes to coordinate with everything appropriately. 


I will likewise show how you can make extremely basic reflections and that additionally rapidly. 


This is the impact is for fledglings and individuals who know photoshop both. So with no concern simply watch it. 


I have done a great deal of photoshop controls in past yet this is somewhat tested so share your considerations in the remarks and advise me on the off chance that you like it or not. 


What's more, similar to without fail, on the off chance that you have any inquiries pose to me in the remark segment underneath and have a great time with photoshop ;)


WATCH THE FULL TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/YmRgoYGX8ak

Post a Comment

0 Comments